- ✔︎ WHY FOLIC ACID? - Folic acid is a form of folate, which is a natural occurring B vitamin (Vitamin B9). This high strength supplement provides you with 400mcg of Folic Acid per daily serving (1 tablet). Each bottle contains 400 vegan tablets for a full 13-month supply of Folic Acid.
- ✔︎ PREGNANCY SUPPORT - Folic Acid is particularly important during pregnancy. Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. This is important for the healthy development of the foetus, which is why the government recommend taking a Folic Acid supplement if you are pregnant. Also, folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. (Claims substantiated by GB Health Claims Register).
- ✔︎ MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS - Folic acid is an essential part of the diet for both men & women of all ages. Folate contributes to normal blood formation, normal psychological function and normal function of the immune system. In addition, folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a role in the process of cell division. (GB Health Claims Register).
- ✔ WHY CHOOSE EVO? Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We're proud to offer some of the highest quality, best value supplements in the UK & we're confident you'll love them too!
- ✔ UK MADE - Rest assured, all of our products are manufactured, tested and certified in the UK and safeguarded by the highest manufacturing standards, following GMP guidelines. We are members of the Health Food Manufacturers Association (HFMA) and always source the finest and most beneficial ingredients for our products.
- Folic Acid can be found in many food sources, such as broccoli, leafy green vegetables, avocados, chickpeas, and red kidney beans. In diets low in these food sources, supplementation can help.
- Supplemental Folic Acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. *
*Great Britain Nutrition & Health Claims Register
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid.